Happy 2015 and welcome to my new series for January titled “31 Days to a More Fabulous You”. Can you believe it’s the start of a new year already? I feel like I was just celebrating 2014 with friends a few days ago, yet here we are – looking at 2015 straight in the face.
This past year was full of so many ups and downs, as I’m sure most of you can say as well. From health issues and job loss, to not quite knowing where I fit in in this big world of ours and over-committing myself. As I shared with you the other day, my word for 2015 is contentment. I’m going to focus on thankfulness, gratitude and striving to wake up everyday realizing how blessed I am. But I also want 2015 to have some goals. Attainable goals I can see results from, feel results from and as the next year comes around, I can look back and feel good about who I am and what I’ve accomplished.
This is where 31 Days to a More Fabulous You enters the picture. Everyday I’ll talk about one thing you can do in your life to help make you a healthier, more joy-filled, happier, relaxed, fun YOU. Although I’m covering this in 31 days, it’s not at all meant for you to do everything on the list and completely change your life in 31 days. It’s meant to give you ideas and tips on ways to a more fabulous you. Pick one, two or three to focus on. Or decide to focus on one a month. The key here is results and not overwhelming yourself with too many changes, because that’s setting yourself up for failure.
Here are a few of the topics you can expect:
- How to Stock Your Pantry So You Can Create Healthy Meals Fast
- Fast Effective Exercise Routines
- The Benefits of Drinking Tea
- How to Set Up Your Closet to Create Flattering Outfits in a Jiffy
- The Art of Journaling: Why, How and What
- Let’s Take a Bath: How Slowing Down to Take a Bath Can Make You Feel Amazing
- Let’s Get Crafty: How Getting Creative Can Reduce Stress
- Clear the Clutter
- Setting Up Your Refrigerator for Healthy Eating Success
- Tips on Creating Meaningful Relationships with Your Kids
As you can see, I’ll be covering a little bit of everything and I look forward to you joining me. To make sure that you don’t miss out on anything from this series, be sure to sign up for the Mom Fabulous newsletter here. I’ll send out a weekly round-up of posts, as well as other special things just for newsletter subscribers.
Also, like the Mom Fabulous Facebook page where we’ll be talking about the challenges and encouraging each other along the way.
Are you ready to create a more fabulous you? I know I am.
Not only am I sharing ways to make 2015 a great year, but I’ve teamed up with 40 other bloggers to bring you tips, tricks and ideas to make 2015 THE BEST YEAR EVER! From ways to eat healthier and budget your money, to setting/keeping goals and healthy recipe ideas – there is so much good information here. So grab a cup of something delicious and enjoy browsing through all of these articles. I’m sure you’ll find some new bloggers to follow as well!
HAPPY 2015 EVERYONE!
1. How to Set and Keep Goals to Make This the Best Year Ever | Jen @ Girl in Garage
2. 15 Ways to Stay Organised at Work During 2015 | Elizabeth Harrin @ A Girl’s Guide to Project Management
3. How Personal Style Will Help You Achieve Goals Faster in 2015 | Cherene Francis @ Aura Image Consulting
4. Completing Those Unfinished Projects in the NEW YEAR | Angela Lerew @ Unexpected Elegance
5. 42 Ways to Practice Perfectly & Become an Expert at Almost Anything | Amy Garro @ 13 Spools
6. Easy Exercises to do on a Cruise Ship | Amanda Woods @ Adventures All Around
7. 10 Simple Ways to Eat Healthier This Year | Dawn @ Reveal Natural Health
8. 31 Days to a More Fabulous You | Julie Bonner @ Mom Fabulous
9. How to Make This the Best Gardening Year Ever | Kendra Spencer @ a Sonoma Garden
10. 5 Ways to Make this Your Best Monarch Season…Ever! | Tony Gomez @ Monarch Butterfly Garden
11. 12 Scriptures for Goals and Guidance | Julie @ Loving Christ Ministries
12. How to Build a Starter Emergency Fund in 30 Days or Less | Jackie Beck @ The Debt Myth
13. Family Verse of the Week Challenge for 2015 | Jamie Yonash @ Life is Sweeter By Design
14. Hot Work at Home Jobs for 2015 | Holly Hanna @ The Work at Home Woman
15. A Year of Intention | Hilary Bernstein @ Accidentally Green
16. 2015: Our Best Year Yet | Ashley @ Leaving the Rut
17. Create a Better Life Story | Bronwen Warner @ Tummy Time and Beyond
18. Get Ready to Get MDfit | Tom and Anne @ Eat & Be Fit
19. 5 Free Ways to Learn Something New This Year | Sarah Fuller @ Earning and Saving with Sarah Fuller
20. Healthy Leek Soup | Mirlandra @ Mirlandra’s Kitchen
21. Health Resolutions: Baby Steps to a New You | Ellen Christian @ Confessions of an Overworked Mom
22. 5 Ways Busy Moms Can Get Motivated to Work Out | Diane Nassy @ philZENdia
23. Be Prepared for the New Year | Jennifer Dunham Starr @ The Memory Journalists
24. 3 Steps to a Healthier Life in 2015 | Joe Goodwill @Average Joe Cyclist
25. New Year’s Resolution: Cook More Often! | Kim Pawell @ Something New for Dinner
26. I Should What? 28 Ways to be Happier | Karen Young @ Hey Sigmund
27. 9 Ways to Get Healthier In The New Year | Amy Maus @ Home and Farm Sense
28. In 2015 Resolve to Take Control of Your Money | Kristia @ Family Balance Sheet
29. Eucharisteo: A Year of Thanksgiving | Lani Padilla @ Simply Fresh Vintage
30. No More Tears at IEP Meetings: Make This Your Best Year Ever! | Lisa Lightner @ A Day In Our Shoes
31. Learn to Save Money on Groceries | Melissa Buckles @ Everyday Savvy
32. How to Achieve Your New Year’s Resolution – For Real This Time! | Michelle @ Dishes and Dust Bunnies
33. 52 Weeks to a Better You: Week 1 – Go to Bed Early | Mindi Cherry @ Moms Need to Know
34. Food Street: How a Community Has Joined Forces to Start a Street Farm | Sam Walker @ Bubble ‘N Squeak
35. Organizing Coupons with the Binder Method | Sara Steigerwald @ Sisters Shopping on a Shoe String
36. How to Make This Year the Happiest Yet | Shambray @ Shambray.com
37. A New Year, A New You | Sharon Rowe @ How to Get Organized at Home
38. 5 Ways to Get Paid for Losing Weight This Year | Anna @ Real Ways to Earn Money at Home
39. Tips for Successful Whole30 | Deanna Michaels @ From This Kitchen Table
40. 75 Ways to Be Healthier in 2015 | Maryea Flaherty @ Happy Healthy Mama
41. How to Make 2015 the Best Year Ever! | Jennifer @ My Boys & Their Toys
Fashion Resolutions: How to Add Style to Any Outfit | Ellen Christian @ The Socialite’s Closet