There’s something special about a classic double-breasted camel coat isn’t there? Here are a few camel coat outfits for you to try this winter.
- Camel Peacoat
- Sweater ( from last season, similar here)
- Denim Shirt (from last season, similar here)
- Black jeans
- Boots (from last season, similar here)
I mentioned in the winter essentials post, that I was on the hunt for a peacoat. I wanted one that was under $50 and wasn’t super heavy. I found this one on Amazon from the same company I ordered this puffer vest from, so I was familiar with the brand.
We’re currently in Utah and it has been COLD. Which calls for lots of layering. We spent a day in the city to eat lunch and catch a movie, so I wanted to dress up a little.
I wore my H&M shaping jeans, white J. Jill chenille sweater with a denim shirt underneath. I’ve really been into layering button up shirts under my sweaters lately. Not only does it keep me nice and toasty warm, but I love the way it looks.
Here are a few features of the peacoat:
- Windproof: Double breasted storm flap button closure help to keep the wind out. The thigh-length and detachable belt give you a touch of versatility to handle the ever-changing weather. 2 hand pockets lend a warm place for chilly hands on cold mornings.
- Classic and timeless: Point collar and lapel with a hook, bar closure at collar stand and removable belt, different closure way show different looks. 2 slant hand pockets offer a place for little items like cards, earbuds or keys.
Here are a few more camel coat outfits:
Camel Coat Outfits
Striped Shirt and Jeans
Black Dress & Heels
White Sweater & Scarf
Gray Sweater & Converse