If you’re looking for DIY face masks that are not complicated, take only a few ingredients and will help pamper your skin making it radiant and healthy, you’re in the right place! Whether you’re dealing with dry skin or need a quick pick-me-up, these three recipes below might be just perfect for you.
2. Apply mixture to freshly cleansed skin and leave on for 10-15 minutes
3. Gently massaging the mixture onto skin in a circular motion and then wash off with lukewarm water.
ICE YOUR FACE
Try this easy pick-me-up for your skin (after a long day at work and all you want to do is go to bed, but you still have that event or work dinner to attend!). This an excellent way to refresh your skin and shake you out of that tired state. It also tones the skin and acts as a great primer for make up.
1. Cleanse skin.
2. Put an ice cub in a soft gauze cloth and when the cloth is damp, apply to the face.
3. Go over the different parts of the face for one minute.
4. Follow with your skincare.
Would you like more DIY face masks and skin care advice? Read these articles next: