I guess no one would describe me as frugal (Do you hear that? That’s my husband laughing) but I definitely love to save money and do what I can to make our dollars stretch. Especially when it comes to apparel and accessories. I always hit the clearance racks first in-store or look for coupon codes when shopping online.
So when I heard about an app, which was named a “best new app” in the Apple App store last week, that could help me save up to 90% off mom finds – I knew I needed to find out more. First step – I downloaded the free app PatPat.
My 5 Fall Fashion Finds on PatPat
Second step – browse their selections. What did I find? Oh boy! Thankfully the app was very easy to use and lead me to these 5 fall fashion finds. They had a ton of deals on items like kids clothing and baby clothes, but I was shopping for me. 🙂 I searched under the Women’s category and saw these gorgeous choices.
Side note: You can use code “MOMF35” to save 35% plus $5 off for new user. That’s BIG savings when you add that on top of their already low prices.
2. A black handbag – I switch out between three handbags most often in the fall – black, brown and one with a pop of color. This black handbag is the perfect shape (and price) for what I need.
3. A good pair of denim – why you need a pair of jeans you love is pretty self-explanatory am I right? I love my denim in the fall!
4. A tunic – this gray tunic features fringe and it just looks gorgeous! I can picture this with my favorite pair of denim and black booties.
5. A denim romper – this romper caught my eye and is perfect for transitioning into fall. You can layer a cardigan or leather jacket over it and wear a pair of flats, converse or booties.
Did any of those catch your eye?
What I Like About the PatPat App
Here are a few key features that caught my attention:
- Every day there are up to 20 new deal events
- The app has high-quality amazing every day deals on essentials for both mom and baby
- You get $5 off the first time you use it
- Shipping is free
I ended up ordering the white button up shirt and I can’t wait for it to get here! Between the already great price, my first time user $5 discount and free shipping, I only ended up paying $10.51. I’ll share a style feature with the shirt when I receive it!
One more note: If you have babies in diapers, be sure to check out the deal on their wet bag & cloth diaper products. The prices are already low, but after you apply the MOMF35 coupon code, it’s only $0.64 with the promo code + $5 off first order. That is a great deal! I’m thinking about picking up one (or five) for baby shower gifts.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of PatPat. The opinions and text are all mine.