1. Cook rice according to package directions.
2. Heat skillet with a little butter (or oil if you don't like to use butter). Add chicken tenderloins. Salt and pepper one side and cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Turn. Salt and pepper other side. Cook for another 2 to 3 minutes. Cook until no longer pink inside, fork goes through easily and chicken has a nice brown color on outside. Set aside and let cool while rice is still cooking.
3. Heat black beans on stove or in microwave. Set aside.
4. Slice chicken after it's cooled.
5. Fill bowl with rice. Layer with beans, chicken, cheese, pico de gallo, sour cream and salt & pepper to taste.