Valentine's Snack Mix
A sweet, crunchy, addicting, melt in your mouth snack for Valentine's Day.
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time25 mins
- 4 1/2 cups Rice Chex Cereal
- 4 oz. white almond bark
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup Valentine's M&Ms
- 2 Tbsp Valentine's sprinkles
1. Place half of the cereal in a large bowl. Place the other half of the cereal in a large ziploc bag.
2. Microwave the almond bark at 30 second intervals until melted. Stir in the 1/4 cup peanut butter and mix the almond bark and peanut butter together well. Pour the melted mixture over the rice Chex in the bowl and mix until all coated. Pour in an even layer onto a parchment paper lined cookie sheet. Let set about 15 to 20 minutes.
3. Add the 1/4 cup powdered sugar to the rice Chex in the ziploc bag and shake until coated.
4. When almond bark/peanut butter coated cereal mixture has set, mix both cereal mixtures together in large bowl. Add M&Ms and sprinkles.
5. Serve. Store in air tight container.