Yogurt Covered Strawberries
These frozen yogurt covered strawberries are a healthy, delicious, frozen treat. They're perfect for a hot summer afternoon.
- Strawberries washed, ends cut off and cut in half
- Container of Vanilla Greek Yogurt Greek yogurt works best because it's thicker
- Sprinkles optional
1. Dip the halved strawberry in yogurt, leaving the halved side uncovered.
2. Place the halved side of the strawberry down on a parchment lined cookie sheet. If using sprinkles, sprinkle the yogurt covered strawberries before you freeze.
3. Place in the freezer and freeze for a few hours.
4. Eat and enjoy!