Cheesy Chicken, Broccoli & Rice Casserole
A cheesy casserole perfect for a weeknight meal using rotisserie chicken.
Prep Time20 mins
Cook Time25 mins
Total Time45 mins
- 1 rotisserie chicken shredded
- 1 pouch Campbell's Sauces Oven Cheesy Broccoli Sauce
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 4 cups frozen broccoli florets
- 1 cup crushed Corn Flakes
- 2 Tbsp. melted butter
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 9x13 inch pan.
2. Cook the rice according to package directions. While the rice is cooking, shred the rotisserie chicken.
3. In the greased 9x13 pan, pour in the cooked rice, the shredded rotisserie chicken, frozen broccoli and cheese sauce. Mix together until everything is evenly distributed.
4. Sprinkle crushed corn flakes on top, covering evenly. Drizzle on the 2 Tbsp melted butter.
5. Bake for 350 degrees F for 25 minutes, or until corn flakes are lightly browned and the casserole is bubbling.