1. Mix cream cheese and sugar until fluffy.
2. Add eggs one at a time until blended.
3. Add melted Hershey’s Special Dark Chocolate Chips, condensed milk, chopped Hershey’s Kisses Candy Cane Mint candies, vanilla extract, peppermint extract and mix until blended.
4. Pour into spring form pan and bake for 1 hour. (Leave the pan of water on the bottom rack during baking.) Bake until the cheesecake browns on top, puffs up and filling all shakes together when lightly shaken.
5. When the cheesecake is finished baking, turn the oven off and leave the cheesecake in the oven, with the door slightly open, for 45 minutes. Cool completely before putting in refrigerator.
1. After cheesecake is completely cooled, melt the 6 oz. of Hershey’s Special Dark Chocolate Chips and heavy whipping cream in double boiler. When cooled slightly, spread over the top of the cheesecake.
2. Top with Hershey’s Kisses Candy Cane Mint candies, whole. Grate one to two Hershey’s Kisses Candy Cane Mint candies over the top to create “snow”.
3. Remove sides of spring form pan, slice and enjoy!