A soft and moist cookie with a key lime kick and a hint of coconut.
One Pillsbury Key Lime Cake Mix
One Pillsbury Key Lime Icing
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Mix together the cake mix, eggs and vegetable oil with a wooden spoon. It will be very thick, but just keep mixing until all ingredients are mixed together well. It should form one large ball when you're done.
3. Spray a cooking sheet with cooking spray.
4. Using a scoop or spoon, scoop the dough out and place on the greased cookie sheet.
5. Press down the tops of the cookies lightly with a glass bottom to flatten out a bit
6. Bake for 5 to 7 minutes, until the edges just begin to brown.
7. Transfer cookies to a wire rack to cool.
8. Ice the cookies and top with coconut and sprinkles.
Tip: Refrigerate the icing for about an hour so it will harden and be easier to work with. Pipe on the icing with a piping bag or ziploc bag.