This Ten Minute Tilapia Tostada is quick, easy and full of flavor. Not to mention it makes for one good looking meal!
Two tilapia filets
One package of tostada shellsyou'll need 8
One can of corndrained
One can of Roteldrained
One can of Black Beansdrained and rinsed
Taco seasoningstore-bought or homemade (optional)
1. Heat 2 Tbsps. olive oil in a non-stick skillet.
2. Rinse and pat dry the two Tilapia fillets. Season with taco seasoning if desired.
3. Place Tilapia fillets in heated skillet and cook 3 minutes per side. Do not move the fillets while they're cooking. To flip, take a spatula and slowly slide it under the fish fillet to prevent it from tearing.
4. While the tilapia is cooking, mix the drained can of corn, drained can of Rotel and drained/rinsed can of black beans together in a skillet. Heat for about 5 minutes, until heated through.
5. Place cooked Tilapia chunks on tostada shells and top with corn/tomato/bean mixture. Sprinkle on some cilantro.
To make homemade taco seasoning mix together: 1 Tbsp. chili powder 1 tsp salt 1 tsp minced onion 1/2 tsp garlic powder 1/2 tsp cumin